TWG forum for UUW

Titles

World Title UUW
Platform

Peoples Title
Kryo

Sky Rider title
PDQ

Tag Titles
Gavin Fellows/Harris Dandiprat







NPC

UUW NPC

Kendra: Backstage interviewer UUW

Wolffer: GM of UUW main show

Leo: Ring side announcer team member

GC: ring side announcer Team member
font #00FF00

Sarah: ring announcer

Miss K: Back Stage set Interviewer


Cooper Sharp: Doctor



Latest topics

» LF One Shots for Current Season
Jenny vs KO EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 10:51 pm by Rachel Barefoot

» New style format for role play
Jenny vs KO EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:26 am by TheKidd

» Open to lovely bear
Jenny vs KO EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 8:27 am by "The Antagonist" Anarkey

» Undecided
Jenny vs KO EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 12:25 pm by The Mark

» Boss Battle
Jenny vs KO EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 9:40 am by "The Antagonist" Anarkey

» Looking for a storyline
Jenny vs KO EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:37 pm by "The Best" Edomite

» Anyone free for a storyline
Jenny vs KO EmptySat May 19, 2018 11:40 am by Gavin Fellows

» Champion of the People
Jenny vs KO EmptyTue May 15, 2018 3:39 pm by fusion82

» Southern Justice
Jenny vs KO EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:50 pm by Ryan Hero

Top posting users this week

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 8:07 pm

HALL of Fame

Wolffer co-founder of fed

Sandman Jr. Founder of fed.

Southern boy Jr co- founder of fed

Platform - superstar

Katie Walshaw- Original staff member

Vince Noir- Fed Contributor







    Jenny vs KO

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Jenny vs KO Empty Jenny vs KO

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:31 am

    Jenny and KO are about to feud for the Sky Rider title.

    Here is what we need for the feud. I've left out the details on how it will play out so that you all can witness it unfold


    Podcast - KO talks smack about Jenny, says she wants a rematch. Jenny talks smack about KO, says KO should go and earn it.

    Show 1 -
    KO vs Jobber
    Jenny vs Jobber

    Show 2 -
    Jenny vs Jobber/Low-End Decent Opponent

    Show 3 -
    Jenny vs Jobber/Low-End Decent Opponent

    Show 4 -
    KO vs Jobber with Jenny doing commentary

    PPV - The title match

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Jenny vs KO Empty Re: Jenny vs KO

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:41 am

    This is almost the exact opposite of what the staff needs for rivalries to be set up. The matches are not what it's all about this tells us nothing of what is going on.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Jenny vs KO Empty Re: Jenny vs KO

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:20 pm

    Amaya Knight wrote:This is almost the exact opposite of what the staff needs for rivalries to be set up. The matches are not what it's all about this tells us nothing of what is going on.

    I disagree with you here... My any Jenny have already discussed our feud via msg... we want to keep the story itself secret but know we need certain match booked so i suggested she post just the skeleton of what we need in term of match to help build the feud. This lets you know exactly how to book both her and K O for the season and what is needed of the match to make our storyline work.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Jenny vs KO Empty Re: Jenny vs KO

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:21 pm

    JJupiter wrote:Jenny and KO are about to feud for the Sky Rider title.

    Here is what we need for the feud. I've left out the details on how it will play out so that you all can witness it unfold


    Podcast - KO talks smack about Jenny, says she wants a rematch. Jenny talks smack about KO, says KO should go and earn it.

    Show 1 -
    KO vs Jobber
    Jenny vs Jobber

    Show 2 -
    Jenny vs Jobber/Low-End Decent Opponent

    Show 3 -
    Jenny vs Jobber/Low-End Decent Opponent

    Show 4 -
    KO vs Jobber with Jenny doing commentary

    PPV - The title match


    I like how you posted what we need in terms of match without spoiling how are feud will work out... good job
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Jenny vs KO Empty Re: Jenny vs KO

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm

    I want to point out that there are no jobbers on Rox and I disagree with this card because it shows me that both of you are supposed to win every match until you two collide for the title.

    The staff needs to know what is going on for proper booking. If this was a ROX only feud I would be declining this as it does not explain anything.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Jenny vs KO Empty Re: Jenny vs KO

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:27 pm

    Amaya Knight wrote:I want to point out that there are no jobbers on Rox and I disagree with this card because it shows me that both of you are supposed to win every match until you two collide for the title.

    The staff needs to know what is going on for proper booking. If this was a ROX only feud I would be declining this as it does not explain anything.

    This isn't on ROX... this is for COW
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Jenny vs KO Empty Re: Jenny vs KO

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:41 pm

    You don't have to spoil everything that is going to happen but I find it funny how one of the people who is requesting for a feud / storyline section on the board to keep up with things wishes for this to remain a skeleton lol

    So long as CoW staff knows all the plans should be good!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Jenny vs KO Empty Re: Jenny vs KO

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:36 pm

    Amaya Knight wrote:You don't have to spoil everything that is going to happen but I find it funny how one of the people who is requesting for a feud / storyline section on the board to keep up with things wishes for this to remain a skeleton lol

    So long as CoW staff knows all the plans should be good!

    lol.. well i don't want to spoil Jenny hard work
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Jenny vs KO Empty Re: Jenny vs KO

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:47 pm

    Amaya Knight wrote:You don't have to spoil everything that is going to happen but I find it funny how one of the people who is requesting for a feud / storyline section on the board to keep up with things wishes for this to remain a skeleton lol

    So long as CoW staff knows all the plans should be good!
    I'll update the thread as the feud plays out.

    I was concerned putting 'jobber' in there would give the result away, but that's the problem with long term feud planning isn't it? You need to know the results several weeks out. You can't really run a good story on the fly week by week. And I didn't feel right if some active character was buried as a part of our storyline.

    Maybe the new feud can be done a bit differently.
    wolffer
    wolffer
    member

    Posts : 269
    Join date : 2017-04-27
    Age : 51

    Jenny vs KO Empty Re: Jenny vs KO

    Post by wolffer on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:41 pm

    just work the story line between KO and jenny work it all between the two of you then we go from there. i like how you made this but i do plan matches for COW so we shall see how it works out ok
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Jenny vs KO Empty Re: Jenny vs KO

    Post by Guest on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:58 pm

    Yea no problems. I'm open to changing things on the fly if we cannot follow this structure exactly.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Jenny vs KO Empty Re: Jenny vs KO

    Post by Guest on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:01 pm

    me too

    Sponsored content

    Jenny vs KO Empty Re: Jenny vs KO

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2019 8:52 am